City campus, Christchurch
Our largest campus is located in central Christchurch, the biggest city in the South Island.
At the City campus you’ll find a wide range of services and facilities to enhance your student experience. These include:
- Food and beverage options (including a café and restaurant operated by our food and hospitality students)
- Recreation centre with sports court
- Health centre with doctors, nurses, physio and counsellors
- Career advice and planning
- Childcare centre
- Student accommodation
- Learning services
- Student support advisors
- Disability support services
- Student advocacy
The campus also has a theatre where performances are staged, spaces where exhibitions of student art are held, and attractive outdoor areas where you can meet and relax with friends between classes.
Close by there are bars, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, public transport, the main bus interchange, shops and entertainment. The City campus is also just a short walk from Hagley Park, the Christchurch Botanic Gardens, the Christchurch Art Gallery, Tūranga (the city’s new public library) and exciting new precincts like Riverside and Little High.